How to pay rent
You can pay your rent using internet or a bank office. It is not possible to pay with cash at Kemicentrum.
Pay by Swedish bank account
If you have a Swedish bank account, pay to Bankgiro 5051-4728.
Pay at bank office
If you pay at a bank office, bring your invoice!
Pay with credit card
To pay your rent on the internet with your credit card, go to the Lund University online payment site, and follow these instructions:
- Choose KC guest apartments in the event line
- Type the exact amount in SEK in the amount field
- Use the OCR number in the Remittance field
Pay via bank in another country
Use the following information to pay via your bank in your home country:
- BankGiroBIC/SWIFT-code: DABASESX
- IBAN: SE86 1200 0000 0128 1011 9309
- BankGiro account number: 5051-4728
- Bank address:
Danske Bank Norrmalmstorg 1
103 92 Stockholm