1. In case of emergency
- Rescue injured individuals.
- Contact ambulance/fire department/police. Always meet the emergency vehicles in order to give them more information and directions.
During office hours, contact the Head of Administration Håkan Hansson 046-222 93 05. If you are unable to reach Håkan Hansson, contact Environment Health and Safety coordinator Johan Tejler 046-222 31 11.
During non office hours, contact Securitas 046-222 07 00.
If you summon an ambulance, the fire department or the police:
Inform the Administrative Unit at Kemicentrum by phone 046-222 81 94 of the entrance to which the emergency personnel has been directed.
If you summon Securitas during non office hours follow this checklist:
- Assess if the local area has to be evacuated.
- Contact the Head of division or the Head of Department.
- Assess if a contact to the house maintenance (Akademiska Hus) is needed.
- Communicate information locally.
If the alarm goes off in your department, shut down any equipment, shut the doors, leave the building (don´t use the elevator) and go to the nearest reassembly point. Make sure you know where that is.